Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RazerToaster2016's staff application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by RazerToaster2016, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RazerToaster2016

RazerToaster2016 New Member

• Minecraft Username: RazerToaster2016
    • Timezone: 10+ utc brisbane
    • Do you have access to Skype or Discord and a working microphone? yes my microphone is playtronics built in and
    • Skype Username: Santa Clause for christmas and normaly toaster
    • Which Cascade server do you play most? (prison / factions / skyblock) Op prison
    • Date of birth: (Note: Age doesn't matter, only quality) 4th March 2005
    • Are you able to record gameplay in decent quality and upload to YouTube? yes my youtube channel is CaedenDoesYoutube
    Other Information -
    1. Tell us about yourself. i am really big on minecraft and play factions and prison mostly, i play basketball, soccer and do boxing
    2. What country do you live in? I am a Australian
    3. Are you multilingual? If so, i can speak japenese and french
    4. How much time do spend on CascadeMC on a weekly basis? well you see i have played alot latley becuase after the reset i stopped
    5. Have you ever been banned/punished on any server? If so, please explain. (Please be honest as lying will directly effect the chances of your application being accepted. i do not beilive i have
    6. Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? well i cannot think of anything currently that i did incorrectly
    7. Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If so, explain your role and what skills you picked up that would make you a better staff member. well i do not.
    8. Why do you want to become staff on CascaceMC? (Please go into detail, here. Minimum of 250 words for this question.) well you see i played this server for a while and would like to start my youtube carrer with a larger amount of subscribers and i really want 2 be able to help the larger community, i would like to follow ItsKiwi my hero and become a staff on your lovely server and i really do enjoy playing the server
    9. Are you currently staff on any other server(s)? nope and nope
    10. Anything else you want to add: yes, do you think you could tell me why itskiwi resigned
      thank you have a good day

2. Crackle

Crackle Admin
    Staff Member Admin

Denied, you may re-apply in 3 months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.