Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Forum Moderator

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by AlphaCrash, Jan 13, 2018 at 7:59 PM.

1. AlphaCrash

AlphaCrash New Member

Basic Information -
    • Minecraft Username: AlphaCrash
    • Previous Usernames: This was my wife's account and it had another name but I don't remember it.
    • Timezone: CST, Same as Chicago, USA
    • Do you have access to Skype or Discord and a working microphone? I have a working mic, I can get Skype
    • Skype Username: -
    • Which Cascade server do you play most? (prison / factions / skyblock) skyblock
    • Date of birth: 11/4/71
    • Are you able to record gameplay in decent quality and upload to YouTube? no
    Other Information -
    1. Tell us about yourself. I'm 46, married, grandad, disabled vet. I raise rabbits and chickens, and keep my grandkids during the week while their mother is in college
    2. What country do you live in? USA
    3. Are you multilingual? If so, what other languages do you speak, and how well? I just speak English
    4. How much time do spend on CascadeMC on a weekly basis? maybe 20+ hours
    5. Have you ever been banned/punished on any server? If so, please explain. (Please be honest as lying will directly effect the chances of your application being accepted.): I have never even been muted on a server, I tend to play and stay to myself.
    6. Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? I'm sorry, nothing comes to mind, I make mistakes so often. I try to correct them and move on.
    7. Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? If so, explain your role and what skills you picked up that would make you a better staff member. I've run several groups online, Diablo2 Clans WoW Guilds. I ran a 2000+ user IRC chat network for a couple years, that was small for a IRC network at that time. I put a little time and thought into running my own minecraft server, but decided I'd rather play.
    8. Why do you want to become staff on CascaceMC? I really have no interest in being Staff on the server, I find that when I'm playing I really want to play, and don't want to be called on to help people, or enforce rules unless I want to. But, I have noticed that these forums need moderation in a big way, and quite often I am bored of minecraft and looking around the internet for something to do. Not only would it help the forums it would be great for me, giving me a purpose, and the ability to help the server, I like the server and would be glad to help. Maybe the 250 word limit will be ... waived ... because I'm not applying for server staff?
    9. Are you currently staff on any other server(s)? no
    10. Anything else you want to add: Thanks for your consideration.

2. AlphaCrash

AlphaCrash New Member

I'm just going to bump this one time. It is about to be pushed off the front page by spam, which is why I volunteered to help moderate the forum to begin with.